MKT 575 Week 2 Industry and Competitive Analysis
This Tutorial was purchased 1 times & rated No rating by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- MKT 575 N Week 2 Industry and Competitive Analysis.docx
MKT 575 Week 2 Industry and Competitive Analysis -
Your learning team has been hired to consult with a U.S.-based major consumer company as they launch a new product in their industry. Your aim throughout this course-long project will be to develop a marketing plan for your client to gain and maintain a competitive advantage in their industry, and create value for their target market. Create a new product or service to be offered by a company (either an existing firm or a start-up company) in one of the following industries:
• Sporting goods
• Snack foods
• Environmentally-friendly products
Develop a 2,100-word analysis which completes an industry and competitive analysis for your client. Include the following components:
• Describe in detail your product/service offering.
• Determine market needs (justification for your choice of product).
• Review market history and estimate future growth potential.
• Analyze your company's strengths and weaknesses as they pertain to this product launch, as well as any external opportunities, threats and trends.
• Create a summary SWOT chart including these elements, and identify the three most critical success factors for your project.
• Analyze potential competition for your product - provide an overview of the competitive landscape, and assess your competition's strengths and weaknesses.
• Create a 10-question survey that you will use for your primary market research. The questions should collect primary data about the buyers (i.e. your target market) to help you develop your branding and marketing communications plan. Include at least four references, at least one of which must come from the University Library.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Write a reviewOrder Id
Order Id will be kept Confidential
Rating: A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below:
MKT 575 Week 4 DQ 1 Discuss the decisions necessary to developing a distribution strategy. What are the major types of channels? Provide an example of each type of channel. MKT 575 Week 4DQ 2 How are channel strategies evaluated? Why would channel strategies n..
MKT 575 Week 1 DQ 1 How do vision, mission, and goals differ? How do each of these relate to the development of a marketing strategy? MKT 575 Week 1 DQ 2 Discuss the factors involved in reviewing the competition. Should you remain industry-focused or should yo..
MKT 575 Week 6 Marketing Plan Presentation - Instructions: Create a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for your client to explain the marketing plan and strategy you have developed over the course of this class. In addition to slides, you may also incorporate other elemen..
MKT 575 Week 5 Marketing Communications Presentation - Instructions: Prepare a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® marketing communications presentation with detailed speaker notes using your own organization or company, or one of your choosing. For each section of your marketing c..
MKT 575 Week 4 Product Offering and Branding Plan - Instructions: Develop a 2,100-word product offering and branding plan using the industry and competitive analysis you completed for your client in Week 2 as a basis. Include the following: • Detail the target market profiles, key buy..
MKT 575 Week 3 Target Market Analysis - Instructions: Prepare an analysis of your target market, and how you will position and differentiate your product offering for that target market, using your own organization or company, or one of your choosing. Synthesize your findings in a 1,400-w..
MKT 575 Week 1 Business Environmental Analysis - Instructions: Conduct a thorough business environmental analysis, using your own organization or company, or one of your choosing, Analyze your findings in a 1,050-word report. Include in your analysis: • Review and discuss any ..
1. In the _____ step of the new-product development process, a marketing manager evaluates how well the idea fits with the company's objectives. • commercialization • development • screening • idea generation 2. When Chase Bank mails a 30-day offer for a new pre-app..
MKT 575 Week 1 Business Environmental Analysis (StarBucks) MKT 575 Week 1 DQs MKT 575 Week 2 Industry and Competitive Analysis MKT 575 Week 3 Target Market Analysis (StarBucks) MKT 575 Week 4 Product Offering and Branding Plan MKT 575 Week 4 DQs MKT 575 Week 5 Marketing Co..